Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt
  (#23)
goater
Benutzerbild von goater

Standard 13.06.2013, 11:14

Dear Lithdk,

First of all, I'm glad to see that you're really interested in finding a solution to this issue, although you're rather a random player on Terrorkom. The problem is, that using the flashlight affects quite much the gameplay of the other players, dropping frames per second to a not playable level. With other players, I do not mean an admin or one of his darlings, but more like 15 - 25 percent of the actual players, complaining discretely via admin/steamchat. Most of them coming from eastern europe, playing here with old computers, because usually russian/poland/ukraine servers are loaded with tons of trash plugins. Just figure out the difference of the economic situation in eastern europe than somewhere in western hemisphere ( where I think you're living in ), then you get it why they cant ''just'' buy a new computer. There is no possibility for them changing anything in their computer to play with flashlight, since settings are already on lowest level. Voice chat, however, can be easily turned off by two clicks.

I don't get it why you compare putting on/off silencer of the USP to the use of flashlight, since former does not have an influence to the gameplay of other players at all. Both the silencer and flashlight are normal features in CS 1.6, but for the deathrun mod the silencer is useless anyway and shooting the ground with the USP is an alternative to detect some traps. They're by the way called traps and not ''structures you can die of, if youre incautious'', you should not detect them from the first sight. If you play maps more than one or two times, you should remember most of the traps anyway. As far as I know from other admins, the flashlight will be removed soon, an addition, which will apply as a rule. The admins did not break the rules in this point, if you think they did somewhere else then you can create a thread here and complain about it.

best regards, goater.

Geändert von goater (13.06.2013 um 12:59 Uhr)