Thema: admin abuse
Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt
  (#4)
Arsen
Benutzer
Benutzerbild von Arsen

Standard 24.07.2009, 14:59

... Frist of all i will write in german.

Hello.

To the first Topic... Yes i said that but i doesn't mean it like that. Btw. it's not a case of Admin abuse.

I don't know what "Hello" compare with "only think of myself".

Today on the Deathrun Server > Map deathrun_darkside

I was with Hardcore in Teamspeak and we talked about the part of Darkside. We thought maybe we can try a new way to solve the Trap. So i let him pas to try it with the rule he have to kill his self after that. He done that!

Ich habe niemals Shut the FUCK UP gesagt... Ich habe Shut up please gesagt, denn ich konnte und wollte es nicht auf englisch ausdrücken. Denn ich möchte auch mal spielen.

I never said "Shut the FUCK UP". I said: "Shut up please", 'cause i wouldn't and couldn't say the whole case in english. 'Cause also i want to play sometimes.

Now kadiek you shouldn't say that you did nothing. 2 round after me minip got chosen to be Terror. Minip is a member of the "B'h0ppers". He let Kadiek pass (Freerun). I did nothing but i changed map (Last Round anyways) before Kadiek killed the Terror.

Minip can feel lucky that he isn't banned already, for that.

------------------------

That the proportion betweed Shoty and Hardcore a bit "tens" is, is known everythere. I wouldn't care too much about that Statement.

-------------------------

After he didn't stopped with Rules Abusing... I decided to do something nice to him (So he don't have to write it all Time). So i changed my nick into "Diego @ Rules Abusing by Kadiek". That should mean that I do rules Abusing beacuse Kadiek said that. It shouldn't mean that Kadiek does Rules Abusing.

The guy who translate for me in english is really nice.

Translated by aRseN