Antwort

Themen-Optionen
Alt
  (#21)
Wichtelzwerg
Benutzerbild von Wichtelzwerg

Standard 12.06.2013, 12:20

Zitat von Lithdk Beitrag anzeigen       
I hope some higher ups see this thread and start making some changes to the intrastructure.
I'm no deathrun admin either, but one thing i can tell you is: this won't happen

Alt
  (#22)
'Babe `.'
Benutzerbild von 'Babe `.'

Standard 13.06.2013, 00:37

ist mir jetzt zu anstrengend grad auf englisch zu schreiben..
das problem war ganz einfach dass ich von mehreren leuten angeschrieben wurde dass er die ganze zeit flashlight an hat und sie ihn mehrmals drum gebeten haben es aus zu machen auf grund von laggs. dann kam ich auf den server und hab ihn auch nochmal gebeten flashlight auszumachen, weil halt einige spieler laggen, er wollte nicht. dann hab ich ihn gekickt weil ich es für sinnvoller hielt einen zu kicken als das 5 leute den server leaven wegen ihm.
zumal er mit dem argument kommt dass death eine dunkle map ist und er ja so oft deathrun spielt, dann wüsste er, dass es auf dieser map keine nicht sichtbaren fallen im boden sind die man durch flashlight sehen würde..

ich denke nicht dass es irgendetwas mit unfähigkeit meinerseits zu tun hat oder kindisches verhalten oder sonst was. ist mir auch zu doof mich zu rechtfertigen oder damit auseinander zu setzen, da ich eh bei meiner meinung bleiben werde und er es nicht einsehen wird

also gute nacht und viel spaß noch

Alt
  (#23)
goater
Benutzerbild von goater

Standard 13.06.2013, 11:14

Dear Lithdk,

First of all, I'm glad to see that you're really interested in finding a solution to this issue, although you're rather a random player on Terrorkom. The problem is, that using the flashlight affects quite much the gameplay of the other players, dropping frames per second to a not playable level. With other players, I do not mean an admin or one of his darlings, but more like 15 - 25 percent of the actual players, complaining discretely via admin/steamchat. Most of them coming from eastern europe, playing here with old computers, because usually russian/poland/ukraine servers are loaded with tons of trash plugins. Just figure out the difference of the economic situation in eastern europe than somewhere in western hemisphere ( where I think you're living in ), then you get it why they cant ''just'' buy a new computer. There is no possibility for them changing anything in their computer to play with flashlight, since settings are already on lowest level. Voice chat, however, can be easily turned off by two clicks.

I don't get it why you compare putting on/off silencer of the USP to the use of flashlight, since former does not have an influence to the gameplay of other players at all. Both the silencer and flashlight are normal features in CS 1.6, but for the deathrun mod the silencer is useless anyway and shooting the ground with the USP is an alternative to detect some traps. They're by the way called traps and not ''structures you can die of, if youre incautious'', you should not detect them from the first sight. If you play maps more than one or two times, you should remember most of the traps anyway. As far as I know from other admins, the flashlight will be removed soon, an addition, which will apply as a rule. The admins did not break the rules in this point, if you think they did somewhere else then you can create a thread here and complain about it.

best regards, goater.

Geändert von goater (13.06.2013 um 12:59 Uhr)

Alt
  (#24)
Sexy
Benutzerbild von Sexy

Standard 20.06.2013, 20:08

Zitat von goater Beitrag anzeigen       
Just figure out the difference of the economic situation in eastern europe than somewhere in western hemisphere ( where I think you're living in ), then you get it why they cant ''just'' buy a new computer.
Beste Aussage

Alt
  (#25)
keks
Benutzer
Benutzerbild von keks

Standard 21.06.2013, 10:32

Zitat von Sexy Beitrag anzeigen       
Beste Aussage
loveu

des war dein falsche entscheidung du kleiner sportsfreund!

Alt
  (#26)
martiezy
Benutzerbild von martiezy

Standard 21.06.2013, 22:17

Zitat von keks Beitrag anzeigen       
loveu
hi chris na?

MUSKAAAAAAAAAAAATNUSS HERR MÜLLER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=NbiyJGkrWF4 :]

Antwort

Lesezeichen