Antwort

Themen-Optionen
Alt
  (#11)
Lithdk
Benutzer
Benutzerbild von Lithdk

Standard 09.06.2013, 22:59

I was flashlightman. I changed my name to make a point, not to hurt other players. And it is changeable. There are tons of guides on how to fix your settings so flashlight, smoke and nightvision doesnt hurt your FPS. So it can be changed inside settings. I have stated this multiple times, if you didnt believe it why have you not questioned it before? This again shows me you aren't reading anything Im writing. Also, the server can turn off the use of flashlight.

Alt
  (#12)
Sh@d0w
Benutzerbild von Sh@d0w

Standard 09.06.2013, 23:11

i made my point please turn of the flashlight if someone is complaining about it because it is permanent on.
u will learn it one way or another

Alt
  (#13)
Lithdk
Benutzer
Benutzerbild von Lithdk

Standard 09.06.2013, 23:19

You disregard valid arguements as spoofs because you do not make them out to be true. There is no objectivism behind your decisions and you make up rules when they are convinient to you. Furthermore, my statements of admins bending or ignoring rules are mostly based on your actions. You let people freerun, let people flame and insult eachother and even bought HEs as T ad infinitum. How you ever got to become an admin of a server this scale both amuses and scares me.

Alt
  (#14)
Pantomime
Benutzer
Benutzerbild von Pantomime

Standard 10.06.2013, 19:08

Zitat:

How you ever got to become an admin of a server this scale both amuses and scares me.
This scale?

lol'd

Terrorkom is dead and this Thread is why.

Retarded kiddy admins doing what they want.

Alt
  (#15)
Chemical-Ali
Benutzerbild von Chemical-Ali

Standard 10.06.2013, 19:53

Let the man have his god damn flashlight.

I don't care but the dr admins decide.

Alt
  (#16)
Lithdk
Benutzer
Benutzerbild von Lithdk

Standard 10.06.2013, 21:17

Zitat von Pantomime Beitrag anzeigen       
This scale?

lol'd

This is exactly what I've been trying to point out. They do however have a lot of servers and pretty great ones at that. Nice mods, nice ping, good uptime etc.

They just need to choose their admins more carefully and have them behave more professionally to have some of the greatest servers online. I see multiple violations every day when admins are online, some even comitted by the admins, that are not corrected. Mainly because of social relationships and favourism.

This has little to do with flashlight, but with how you admins choose to belittle everyone else on the server but your friends who are raised to some altitude the server rules can't reach, and then make up your own rules for how you want the server to be. This is not your server, not your rules. You may have some influence but in the end this is Terrorkom's server and they have set the rules they want for a reason. Adding extras or subtracting some severly changes the image of the server and the image should reflect the profile Terrorkom is going for, which it isn't.

Alt
  (#17)
Heffalump
Benutzerbild von Heffalump

Standard 10.06.2013, 21:21

This scale?

lol'd

wo er recht hat ...

Alt
  (#18)
KilluMinAti54
Benutzer
Benutzerbild von KilluMinAti54

Standard 11.06.2013, 09:36

Dude, calm down. Shadow is not even a Deathrun Admin, he is a Jailmod Admin.

Since the last updates many people are lagging because of flashlight and some people have a bad computer and get fps drops because of it. So why are you so selfish, think about the other players. If the admin tells you to turn off your flashlight, u have to. You have a usp with it u can shoot on the floor, or just run and die who cares, its called deathrun, if u fail the first you remember this trap for goods.

You act here like you are playing for 100 years on terrorkom servers, and tell the terrorkom is dead stupid admins bla bla bla, just because he wanted you to close the flashlight so other people wont lag. I think he did everything right with Kick/Ban or w/e he did to you.

Just think about cheaters, it is also unfair against other players on the server, so admins ban them.

Alt
  (#19)
KilluMinAti54
Benutzer
Benutzerbild von KilluMinAti54

Standard 11.06.2013, 09:38

This scale?

lol'd

Kennt man dich?

Alt
  (#20)
Lithdk
Benutzer
Benutzerbild von Lithdk

Standard 11.06.2013, 18:07

Zitat von KilluMinAti54 Beitrag anzeigen       
Dude, calm down. Shadow is not even a Deathrun Admin, he is a Jailmod Admin.

Since the last updates many people are lagging because of flashlight and some people have a bad computer and get fps drops because of it. So why are you so selfish, think about the other players. If the admin tells you to turn off your flashlight, u have to. You have a usp with it u can shoot on the floor, or just run and die who cares, its called deathrun, if u fail the first you remember this trap for goods.

You act here like you are playing for 100 years on terrorkom servers, and tell the terrorkom is dead stupid admins bla bla bla, just because he wanted you to close the flashlight so other people wont lag. I think he did everything right with Kick/Ban or w/e he did to you.

Just think about cheaters, it is also unfair against other players on the server, so admins ban them.
Another one who doesn't read. I simply can't keep going. I hope some higher ups see this thread and start making some changes to the intrastructure.

Antwort

Lesezeichen

Themen-Optionen